- Bring your weapons passport.
- You must be able to show documentation explaining why you want to enter Norway with a firearm. Examples of such documentation include invitations to shooting competitions or receipts or other proof that you have a licence or similar to specific hunting grounds.
If you do not have a European weapons passport:
- Fill in the form for bringing a hunting or competition firearm into Norway for a limited period.
- Submit the form to the Norwegian Customs Service (the form is valid for three months after submission).
- Enclose the invitation to the shooting competition. You can just send us an email with the reguest of an competition invite after you received confirmation of your slot.
- Check whether the country you live in requires a permit to bring firearms in and out of the country.